Can vegans eat sweet chilli?
Whether it’s from a restaurant, the grocery store or your kitchen, sweet chili sauce is vegan 99% of the time! This delicious condiment can be used in anything from barbecue sauce to dipping sauce for (vegan) Chinese spring rolls.
Which crisps are vegan?
So, without further ado, let’s run through our Top 10 UK Vegan Crisps:
- Texas BBQ Pringles. …
- Kettle Chip’s Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Crisps. …
- Walkers Crisps Salt & Vinegar. …
- Doritos Chilli Heatwave Tortilla Chips. …
- Jacob’s Twiglets. …
- McCoy’s Salt & Malt Vinegar Crisps. …
- Original Salted (or ‘Plain’) Hula Hoops.
What UK crisps are vegan?
20 types of crisps that are vegan-friendly:
Kettle Chips Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Crisps. Pringles Texas BBQ. Burts Lentil Waves Thai. Tesco Bacon Rashers Snacks.
What crisps are not vegan?
- Walkers – Cheese & Onion, BBQ Pulled Pork, Beef & Onion, Tomato Ketchup, Smoky Bacon, Spicy Sriracha.
- Pringles – Sour Cream & Onion, Cheesy Cheese, Prawn Cocktail.
- Sunbites – Sour Cream & Cracked Black Pepper.
- Doritos – Tangy Cheese.
- Monster Munch.