Can Vegans eat Papa Johns?
Pair your plant-based pizza with our original breadsticks and a soda or bottled water to make it a full vegan-friendly meal. Note: Our other side and dessert items contain milk and egg products. Please see our Allergen Guide for more information.
Is Papa John’s garlic bread vegan?
Unlike Pizza Hut and other pizza places, Papa John’s Original Breadsticks come standard as vegan. Papa John’s has a separate option called “Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks” that contain milk ingredients—but their normal Breadsticks come dry (and vegan).
What Papa Johns sides are vegan?
Vegan Side-Options at Papa John’s:
- Original Breadsticks (Includes 1-2 free dips)
- Garlic-Butter Dipping Sauce.
- Pizza Sauce Dip.
- Buffalo Dipping Sauce.
- BBQ Dipping Sauce.
- Crushed Red pepper Packets.
- Special Seasoning Packets.
How do you eat vegan at Papa Johns?
- The sauce and original hand-tossed dough are vegan, so go ahead and order your veggie pizza as usual—but without cheese!
- Do your thing with Papa John’s wide variety of veggie toppings.
- BONUS: Order extras of the garlic dipping sauce (totally vegan!) or get BBQ sauce on your pizza!
What is Papa John’s veggie pizza called?
All your favorite veggies together on a delightfully delicious pizza. Loaded with crisp green peppers, fresh-cut onions, mushrooms, ripe black olives, vine-ripened Roma tomatoes, and real cheese made from mozzarella.
Which pizza chain has vegan cheese?
1. MOD Pizza. With over 400 locations, MOD not only offers vegan cheese, they also have a ton of veggies to choose from.
Does Papa John’s have garlic bread?
Fresh dough baked to a golden brown then topped with our Special Garlic sauce and Parmesan cheese.
What is Papa John’s garlic sauce made of?
Water, sugar, tomato paste, molasses, vinegar, salt, food starch-modified (ingredient used to thicken sauces), natural smoke flavor, spices, onion, garlic, natural flavor.
What is in Papa Johns garlic knots?
Made with original fresh-baked dough and garlic Parmesan sauce then topped with melty cheddar for a cheesy new twist.