Does Papa John’s have a vegan pizza?
Since the release of Vegan Sheese in 2019 Papa John’s vegan offering has gone from strength to strength with vegan pizza options now available nationwide. Check out their full vegan menu below.
Does Papa John’s have dairy free options?
Papa John’s is one of the largest U.S. pizza chains. They haven’t introduced dairy-free cheese alternative in North America yet, so you’ll need to special order “no cheese” for a dairy-free pizza. … For dairy allergies, they can use a new pizza slicer and be on guard for any cheese when preparing the pizza.
Which pizza chain has vegan cheese?
1. MOD Pizza. With over 400 locations, MOD not only offers vegan cheese, they also have a ton of veggies to choose from.
Do any pizza chains have dairy free cheese?
Blaze Pizza is a pizza chain that offers many vegan options, and has locations all over the United States. The traditional pizza crust is vegan, and there is also a gluten-free crust option available that is plant-based, as well. They offer an abundance of vegetables, and even have vegan cheese available — yum!
Is there a dairy free pizza?
Luckily, dairy-free pizza crusts are available from many manufacturers. That means making your own dairy-free pizza can take less than half an hour. The toppings, however, can be more of a challenge.
Is Papa Murphy’s crust dairy free?
Papa Murphy’s customer service stated all of their crusts are dairy fee. The “buttery” taste of the Pan Crust is from a butter alternative. But verify the allergen information in store.
What sides are vegan at Papa John’s?
Vegan Side-Options at Papa John’s:
- Original Breadsticks (Includes 1-2 free dips)
- Garlic-Butter Dipping Sauce.
- Pizza Sauce Dip.
- Buffalo Dipping Sauce.
- BBQ Dipping Sauce.
- Crushed Red pepper Packets.
- Special Seasoning Packets.
How do you eat vegan at Papa Johns?
- The sauce and original hand-tossed dough are vegan, so go ahead and order your veggie pizza as usual—but without cheese!
- Do your thing with Papa John’s wide variety of veggie toppings.
- BONUS: Order extras of the garlic dipping sauce (totally vegan!) or get BBQ sauce on your pizza!
Are Papa John’s garlic sticks vegan?
Unlike Pizza Hut and other pizza places, Papa John’s Original Breadsticks come standard as vegan. Papa John’s has a separate option called “Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks” that contain milk ingredients—but their normal Breadsticks come dry (and vegan).