What popular chips are gluten-free?
Gluten-Free Chips To Buy
- The Good Crisp Company Aged White Cheddar Potato Crisps. …
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips. …
- Deep River Snacks Original Sea Salt Kettle Chips. …
- Good Health Avocado Oil Sea Salt Kettle Chips. …
- UTZ Honey Barbeque Potato Chips. …
- Cape Cod Original Sea Salt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
Is there gluten in ruffles?
Ruffles are manufactured by Frito Lay and most of the flavors are gluten-free.
What Lays potato chips are gluten-free?
Lays are Gluten-Free!
- LAY’S® Classic Potato Chips.
- LAY’S® Deli Style Potato Chips.
- LAY’S® Lightly Salted BBQ Flavored Potato Chips.
- LAY’S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips.
- LAY’S® Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps (My personal favorite)
- LAY’S® Simply Organic Wavy Sea Salted Potato Chips.
Are Pringles gluten-free?
If you’re a Pringles fan we’re afraid we have some bad news. At the time of this writing, all Pringles contain wheat (usually wheat starch) which definitely make them NOT gluten-free. We’re sorry to burst your bubble but you should avoid Pringles if you need to eat gluten-free.